Kohler 150 kW Generator
- Starting at $37185.00* MSRP
- Model Number 150ERESC
- Fuel Type Natural Gas, LPG
- Phase Single Phase or Three Phase
- ATS Sold Separately
- Remote Monitoring Sold Separately
*Starting price in US dollars. Does not include installation, automatic transfer switch or accessories or costs to export outside the US.
Reliable power for very large residential or small business needs. Built to weather the storms, our largest natural gas/liquid propane generators with industrial-grade engines keep your family comfortable and your business running when a utility failure or storm knocks out power.
- Powerful.In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically powers everything, keeping you connected to the things you love to do.*
- Smart.You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
- Advanced.The APM402 controller with patented software is compatible with optional accessories that let you monitor your system remotely through your PC.
- Exterior options.Choose the optional corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure or standard steel enclosure.
- Premium warranty.We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- A popular choice for industrial applications
- Excellent peak motor-starting capacity: 440kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by General Motors Vortec automotive-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- The APM402 controller provides advanced control, system monitoring and system diagnostics with remote-monitoring capability
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Standard steel enclosure with automotive-grade paint
- Optional corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field