RDT ATS – Indoor, 200-amp
- Starting at $980.00* MSRP
- Model Number RDT-CFNA-0200A-QS5
- Phase Single Phase
*Starting price in US dollars. Does not include installation, generator, accessories or costs to export outside the US.
It’s the brains behind your generator system. The automatic transfer switch (ATS) continuously monitors the power coming from your utility. When the power goes out, the ATS automatically transfers power from the utility to your generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS turns off your generator and transfers back to power from the utility grid.
- Automatically transfers power to your generator during an outage
- Compatible with all KOHLER generators.
- User-friendly LED display indicates performance status.
- Ideal for adding generator to buildings with previously installed electrical.
- Options available to install indoors or outdoors.
- Available in service entrance models.
- Provides quiet weekly exercise with complete system diagnostics.
- Steel or aluminum enclosures available.
- Ask your dealer about available accessories that let you customize your system.
- 5-year, 2000-hour limited warranty.
- 200-amp models available, with or without load centers; Volts: 240; Poles: 2
Voltage @ 60 Hz240
Transfer Switch TypeStandard
Load Centerw/o Load Center
Generator CompatibilityAll Single Phase KOHLER Residential/Small Business Generators
Load Control Time DelayYes
Certifications/ListingsUL Listed CSA Available
Position indicating LEDsYes
Source available indicating LEDsYes
Accessory board with audible alarm, input and output connections, 2-week exercise option, and 10 minute load control delay optionOptional
External alarm module available for remote status indication and remote generator set start/stopOptional
Common / fault relayYes
All-in-one main distribution panel and ATSNo
Weight15 lbs. (7 kg)
Dimensions610 mm x 330 mm x 154 mm (24.0 in. x 13.0 in. x 6.0 in.)
Country of OriginUS
Price (Starting at MSRP)$980.00