RXT ATS – Indoor, 100-amp, 12 space Load Center
- Starting at $520.00* MSRP
- Model Number GM85273-SA6
- Phase Single Phase
*Starting price in US dollars. Does not include installation, generator, accessories or costs to export outside the US.
It’s the brains behind your generator system. The automatic transfer switch (ATS) continuously monitors the power coming from your utility. When the power goes out, the ATS automatically transfers power from the utility to your generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS turns off your generator and transfers back to power from the utility grid.
- Automatically transfers power to your generator during an outage
- Designed for use only with KOHLER generators equipped with RDC2 or DC2 controls.
- Installs indoors or outdoors.
- Available in service-entrance models.
- Optional external LED display.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure.
- 5-year, 2000-hour limited warranty.
- 100-amp models available
- Volts: 240 V (single-phase).
- Poles: 2 (single-phase).
Voltage @ 60 Hz240
Transfer Switch TypeStandard
Load Centerw/Load Center
# of circuits in Load Center12 spaces
Generator CompatibilityAll single-phase KOHLER Generators with RDC2 or DC2 controllers
Load Control Time DelayYes
Position indicating LEDsOptional
Source available indicating LEDsOptional
Accessory board with audible alarm, input and output connections, 2-week exercise option, and 10 minute load control delay optionNo
External alarm module available for remote status indication and remote generator set start/stopNo
Common / fault relayNo
All-in-one main distribution panel and ATSNo
Weight26 lbs. (12 kg)
Dimensions610 mm x 330 mm x 154 mm (24.0 in. x 13.0 in. x 6.0 in.)
Country of OriginUS
Price (Starting at MSRP)$520.00