Kohler 12 kW Generator
- Starting at $5025.00* MSRP
- Model Number 12RES
- Fuel Type Natural Gas, LP
- Phase Single Phase
- ATS Sold Separately
*Starting price in US dollars. Does not include installation, automatic transfer switch or accessories or costs to export outside the US.
Affordable, commercial-grade power for basic power needs. When a bad storm or utility failure knocks out your power, the 12RES KOHLER® generator keeps your lights on, fridge cold and sump pump working. This generator will power most appliances in smaller homes, or a few critical items in larger homes.*
- Reliable.Inside this generator is a commercial-grade engine built to withstand extreme workloads year after year.
- Powerful.In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to your heat or AC as well as appliances and electronics.*
- Premium warranty.We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection and a steel enclosure that’s built to last.
- Flexible.Fits both standby and off-grid applications for the ultimate versatility while saving the battery with hibernating controller capability
- Money Saver.No pricey concrete pad needed. Your contractor – and your wallet – will appreciate the built-in mounting pad and easy-to-connect terminal block.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides the power to start large loads without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity to start and run a typical 4 ton air conditioner while still running other home appliances and electronics
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- ADC-RES Advanced Digital Control designed for today’s sophisticated electronics
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Steel enclosure with automotive-grade paint for advanced corrosion protection
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, including built-in base that eliminates need for concrete mounting pad and simple terminal block for easy field connections