Kohler 14 kW Generator /w Oncue
- Starting at $4325.00* MSRP
- Model Number 14RCA
- Fuel Type LPG, Natural Gas
- Phase Single Phase or Three Phase
- ATS Sold Separately
- Remote Monitoring Included
*Starting price in US dollars. Does not include installation, automatic transfer switch or accessories or costs to export outside the US.
Our most popular generators for backup power provide award-winning reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 14/20 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on. Now also available in 3 phase.*
- Reliable.Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
- Powerful.In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.*
- Premium warranty.We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that’s built to last.
- Award winner.KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 14RCA at 33kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- RDC2 controller designed for today’s sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Stylish corrosion-proof enclosure impact tested to -30°F
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Kohler also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
- Model 14RCA approved for off-grid applications with 18-month/1000-hour off-grid warranty