KEP ATS – 600-amp, Single Phase/2 Pole, 240V
- Starting at $11448.00* MSRP
- Model Number KEP-DFNC-600NK-QS4
- Phase Single Phase
*Starting price in US dollars. Does not include installation, generator, accessories or costs to export outside the US.
It’s the brains behind your generator system. The automatic transfer switch (ATS) continuously monitors the power coming from your utility. When the power goes out, the ATS automatically transfers power from the utility to your generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS turns off your generator and transfers back to power from the utility grid.
- Automatically transfers power to your generator during an outage
- Compatible with all KOHLER generators.
- LED-indicated source status and switch position
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Complete programming and viewing capability at the door using the keypad and LCD display
- Available in service entrance models
- Ask your dealer about available accessories that let you customize your system
- 1-year limited warranty
- Volts: 240 V (single-phase).
- Poles: 2 (single-phase).
Voltage @ 60 Hz240
Transfer Switch TypeService Entrance
Load Centerw/o Load Center
Generator CompatibilityAll KOHLER generators
Load Control Time DelayYes
Enclosure TypeIndoor or Outdoor
Position indicating LEDsYes
Source available indicating LEDsYes
Accessory board with audible alarm, input and output connections, 2-week exercise option, and 10 minute load control delay optionNo
External alarm module available for remote status indication and remote generator set start/stopYes
Common / fault relayYes
All-in-one main distribution panel and ATSNo
Weight441 lbs. (200 kg)
Dimensions1231 mm x 995 mm x 486 mm (48.4 in. x 39.2 in. x 19.1 in.)
Country of OriginUS
Price (Starting at MSRP)$11448.00